Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HeLLo

my name is MJ. i'm 16 years old. i go to cheongdam high school.

i really love to eat all kinds of food, but most of all, i like sushi!

i like to take pictures. my uncle gave  me a camera for being admitted to high school. it's  a canon D450.! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 

i'm also learning japanese. it really exciting. and l'm learning art too. it is hard but drawing is always fun.

i want to go to a japanese university.one day, if i go to japan i will meet my friend, stella! and invite my friends from korea!!♥

my favorite  singer is kinki kids in japan. they are not children! kkkkk their songs are all coool!!!!!!!!!!!! they just have 2 members. especially tsuyoshi is good at art, and he has such  good fashion.

HERE IS PICTURE THAT HE PAINTED .↓

they sing very very well!!! they have A Guinness world record for having the most no.1 albums in japan.

and their tv program is soooooooo fun! i love arashi too♥ maybe stella wrote about arashi , so i will not mention about that.:>

ah! i love to watch the disney channel.i  i love lilo & stich , hanna montana, HSM, ETC..!

i have all of the pixar movie dvds! it is so nice and i really respect the people who made it.

i want to be a designer when i grow up. but i didn't choose what kind of design :)

thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment