Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jeju do by Kyle

Nice, but not extremely fun!


I've been to Jejudo several times with my family and also for a field trip when I was in elementary school.


After getting the schedule list for this trip (in Chung-dam high), I was disappointed that I'd have to go the same places that I had already been to.


When I told my friend about it, she said that 'Well, I'm not the same person that you've been to Jejudo together, so it wouldn't be the exact same trip!'


And, yes! as my friend said, it wasn't the same trip even though I went to the same place. Me and my friends had took pictures and shared each othersimpressions about the Cheon-ji-yeon water fall or the houses in the folk village that we went on the last day (which I thought the words of the conversations was pretty mature compared to when I was in 6th grade chitchatting about the same thing.) Also I learned card games such as Uno and One card and played all night. 


It was nice at the hotel. It felt like having a short break rather than a trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment